Founded by Attorney Vincent J. Cappellini, Cappellini Law is a firm that has been providing experienced representation to its clients for over 30 years. Whether it be Criminal Defense, Family Law, or Personal Injury, we have the extensive knowledge and proficiency needed to serve your case.
Representing Pennsylvania Clients for over 30 Years.
call cappellini law today
Here at Cappellini Law, we are pleased to extend our superior legal services across multiple counties throughout the state and are determined to provide our clients with the highest quality representation possible. We pride ourselves on client satisfaction, and we will work diligently to ensure that you receive the utmost fairness and respect from the Pennsylvania Justice System.
Whether you are charged with a criminal offense, entangled in a family matter, or injured as a result of someone’s negligence, he treats clients with the respect and individual attention they deserve.
Qualified to Represent You
- Obtained Bachelor of Arts Degree at Wilkes University, Class of 1985
- Obtained Law Degree at Ohio Northern University – Pettit College of Law, Class of 1988.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of Eastern District
Professional and Community Affiliations
- “Who’s who” among American law students for the outstanding study of law
- Wilkes Barre Law and Library Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Committee member of the Luzerne County Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL)
- Adjunct Professor at Pennsylvania State University, Wilkes University, and Luzerne County Community College.